HATHA YOGA – ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA
Yoga is a method of personal growth that acts on the body-mind system and is a philosophy of life. Physical postures, combined with breathing and concentration, involve the whole body:
- they act on muscle toning and improve joints, spine and skeletal system flexibility;
- positively affect the digestive system, circulatory cardio and respiratory system;
- prevent and alleviate stress-related discomforts (anxiety, mood disorders, insomnia, ect), by acting on the glands, internal organs and nervous system.
Accustomed to our fast-paced and ever-changing lives, yoga may be a way for beginners to understand (not immediately, but thanks to constant practice) and notice its great benefits such as the recovery of flexibility, improved movement ability, release of tensions around the joints. In addition, practicing yoga can calm emotions, stimulate the vital energy of organs and predispose the mind and body to concentration. Through relaxation, new energy resources will eventually be available for the body and mind.
It is necessary that the practice of yoga is constant to strengthen the body by revitalizing it, create psychophysical balance and stimulate the natural functions of the organism and the endocrine system.
HATHA YOGA CLASSES
- static yoga postures and dynamic sequences performed in harmony with your breath together with awareness and attention. Strengthen balance through complete and deep breathing. Stretching the spine, rooting and transformation.
- body-mind relaxation. Through psychophysical relaxation we can experience a state of inner stillness that brings us closer to our deep essence.
ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA CLASSES
- Dynamic yoga that uses the synchronization of movement and breath (Vinyasa): it is a harmonious flow of asana, performed in a precise sequence, that allows you to work on the stretching, stability and strength of the muscles, calm the nervous system (through controlled breathing) and eliminate toxins.
YIN YOGA CLASSES
- Slow and intense yoga practice that teaches how to deeply relax the body, calm emotions and stimulate the vital energy of organs, it is inspired by the Taoist concept of yin and yang: the right balance between opposing and complementary forces.
- it works on connective tissues (band, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and bones) and the complete relaxation of the muscles. Each position is kept in static mode and in a meditative state for a few minutes.
It is possible to enter the classes throughout the year and the first lesson is preceded by an informational meeting (about 15 min).
Elisa Lorenzani HATHA YOGA
Raffaella Rocchi HATHA YOGA
Sara Ziron HATHA YOGA
Beatrice Cagnin VINYASA YOGA & YIN YOGA
Cristina Bosi ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA